Save money on your Lilly medicines with the Lilly Savings Card, available at www.Lillysavingscard.com. This card gives you discounts on eligible prescriptions for up to 12 months with potential savings of up to $1,000 per year. The Lilly Savings Card is available to eligible patients regardless of insurance status. Easy to use – just show the card to your pharmacist along with your prescription. Visit www.Lillysavingscard.com to learn more and start saving for your Lilly medication today!
www.Lillysavingscard.com – How to Activate Lilly Savings Card
Lilly is a company that supplies medicines to Americans. A lot of people are completely dependent on the medicines that are supplied to them by Lilly. Our economy has been suffering a lot since Covid-19. A lot of Americans lost their jobs or got a pay cut. So the company realized that there must be a lot of people who will not be able to pay for their medicines. Then the company announced that anyone can have their monthly prescription of Lilly insulin purchased for only $35. This will be happening under the Lilly Insulin Value Program.
So the person can have commercial insurance or can not have one, it won’t matter and they can avail of this facility. Even the ones that are unemployed can take advantage of this facility. Then certainly the ones that are employed or furloughed can use the benefits provided by this program. This program gives most of their insulin at this particular price. The program covers insulins like Humalog and non-branded insulins.
How to Apply for the www.Lillysavingscard.com
The program allows anyone with commercial insurance or without insurance to be able to buy Lilly’s insulin for only 35 dollars. Though this is available to only some of the insulins. This program is especially for those people who can not afford insulin and medicines because of the covid situation.
To Apply for Lilly Savings Card Online
- People can apply for getting a 35-dollar copay card on the online website www.insulinaffordability.com.
- When you reach the website, you have to click on the button “Download Your Card”
- After that, you can download your savings card on your phone or you can even print it.
- Then whenever you go to pick up the medications from your prescription you can show your card and you will get those medicines.
- The card comes with some rules and regulations. You can only avail of this facility if you are eligible according to the guidelines.
To Apply for the Card Using Their Number
- You can avail of the facilities of the card using their number from the Lilly Diabetes Solution Centre.
- You have to dial the number 833-808-1234.
- The center is open on weekdays from Monday to Friday and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Eastern Time.
- Using this method is easy and fast. You get connected fast and you can ask if you have any doubts.
- It usually takes very little time to find out if the scheme is good for you. They help you figure out the affordability option.
- When you call it is picked up by a U.S based healthcare professional. They will be able to help you find out what is the best-suited option for you. You just have to answer their question to find out what you really need.
- They do not require a lot of personal information, so the customer does not need to be scared. They just ask enough questions to find you your best match.
Eligibility for the Lilly Care Program
- You have to be a permanent and legal resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Your healthcare provider has to give you a prescription and the qualifying Lilly medications.
- You also should not have any insurance or just Medicare Part D.
- Another thing is that you are not enrolled in Medicaid, or have been denied it. They should have full Low-Income Subsidies or Veterans Benefits
- The patients taking Humatrope should call Lilly Cares to review the eligibility requirements set by the organization.
- You should meet the household income guidelines that have been laid out by the program.
The federal guidelines do not allow people who are a part of Medicare, Medicaid, and Medicare Part D to be eligible for the 35-dollar program. They can call the Solution center to check if they can avail to any other facility. They should see if they are available to take advantage of the low-income or no-income at all facility, that is donated by Lilly to non-profit organizations.
In January 2020 Lily launched a plan for senior savings. It says that any person who is enrolled in any private commercial plan Medicare Part D or is even uninsured is eligible to buy their medical prescription for only 35 dollars. This makes insulin cheap and affordable for seniors. This helps the U.S. Health Care System and also fills the critical gap that is present in the system.
Other Affordability Solutions
The solution center at the organization helps the customers to reduce more on their spending on their organization. They get access to free insulin, but this is available to only those people who have the most minimal income or have no income at all. They also donate to non-profit organizations.
There have been many efforts taken from Lilly’s side to make the availability of different medicines affordable and cheap. They have come up with many solutions which help the people who do not make money a lot or at all. They have reduced prices of insulin by 50% which is lower than the ones given out by branded insulin.
They have made a prediction that they would not fall short in the supply of Insulin to give to the citizens of America. They said that they have enough stock to last them through the entire Covid-19 crisis. They also said that the Lilly Insulins are available in all the pharmacies around the entire United States of America. They also said that in case the pharmacy has run out of stock they can directly order from the wholesalers, and they can expect delivery within one day or two. www.Lillysavingscard.com
This company has been helping diabetic patients for almost a century and it will keep doing so. They keep coming up with solutions to make the situation for everyone with this disease easier. They also have made sure that they can do their best to help people in such difficult situations. They are helping people in times of crisis. They have also given a number in case anyone needs more assistance with anything related to diabetes and is present in The United States of America.